Registered Agent and Office Services
The TCI Companies’ Ordinance requires that every company have an independent Registered Agent and Registered Office. Lex Corporate Services Ltd. is the best choice for comprehensive, accurate services at an attractive price.
As your Registered Agent, Lex Corporate Services Ltd. is appointed to accept legal documents and notifications from government and financial agencies on your behalf. We notify our clients of reports and filings being due periodically to ensure that your company remains in good standing. Moreover, we have the competencies to represent your business during any legal action on account of our affiliation with Karam & Missick Attorneys.
As your Agent, Lex Corporate will service all of your needs including any unique requirements you may have, by remaining up to date with regulations and applications, to offer necessary and timely feedback with guidance for more efficient processing.
Business License Applications
Lex Corporate Services Ltd. understands the time investment and complexities associated with filing and renewing business licenses. For this reason we offer the following services:
- Research all licensing requirements at every level (including general, specialty and regulated businesses)
- Collect and provide you with a customary application package relevant to your business needs, including any special filing instructions for you to complete.
- Follow through with licensing authority to ensure successful completion of filing or renewal.
Entity Maintenance and Compliance
To remain compliant and in good standing, each company is required to submit company returns and pay annual fees to the Turks and Caicos Financial Services Commission. Subsequent to that, any company in possession of a license must ensure their company is kept current in order to successfully process license renewals and maintain legal status. All actions and changes of a company must be filed and the necessary resolutions and consents maintained. Current identifications and due diligence documents must be retained and kept up to date. Lex Corporate Services Ltd. is firm that our clients are compliant in all respects.
On-staff corporate/commercial attorney
By being a partner of Karam & Missick, Lex Corporate has on staff attorneys available to our clients in order to address business needs in an ad hock basis. These services include, but are not limited to:
Joint venture agreements
Agreements for Sale
Share Sale/Purchase agreements
Turks and Caicos is a leader in the business of Producer Owned Reinsurance Companies. We welcome the opportunity to form strong partnerships with Brokers.
Our knowledgeable and experienced agents can assist with incorporating your international companies at significantly low upfront capital under a jurisdiction that offers tax exemption and a reasonable regulatory and steady economic environment. We also work closely with our regulatory body to promptly process reinsurance licenses to suit your needs.
The core objective of this department is superior service delivery and efficiency in preparing corporate documents, change requests and entity maintenance to ensure that your company remains in good standing. We focus on quick response times, communicating at each stage and being skilled in follow-up.
Multi language support
Our multicultural team based in the Turks & Caicos is able to provide assistance in a number of languages which include:
- Company Name Reservation, Company Searches and Good Standing Requests
- Company Incorporations for Domestic, International, Non-Profits, Foreign, PORCs
- Registered Agent and Office services with annual entity maintenance
- Processing of Annual Renewals and various corporate filings and documents
- Registration of Business Names for Sole Proprietorships and Partnerships
- Limited provision of nominee services particularly for simple real estate ownership
- Processing of various licenses based on your business needs, including business license and liquor licensing
- Registration and renewal of Trademarks, and immigration consultancy
- Assistance with opening bank accounts and registration to local statutory bodies
- Mail Forwarding, Redomciliation, Voluntary Liquidations, and Change of Name
- Provision of share certificates, corporate book and seal
- Drafting of simple and complex resolutions
- Client promptings to any relevant changes in legislation with in-house action plan
- Processing of Stamp Duty filings for structures with real estate ownership